Why is the shipment of my order so delayed? Is this normal?

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

universalorder

Why is the shipment of my order so delayed? Is this normal?

Post by universalorder »

I have ordered a product a while back (over a week ago) and I still haven't received a tracking number. This is really unacceptable.
I mean, these products are expensive and the "service" is really "below average" to put it kindly.
If I lived somewhere on the north pole I could maybe understand the long shipment delays. But I'm currently residing in Germany.
Seeing how this company's HQ is located in Munich, Germany there is absolutely no excuse for any of this. I'm beyond pissed!
If I had known that the shipment would take this long I would've just ordered it on Ebay or Amazon from the get-go.
I've effectively lost a week due to all of this nonsense. If the prodcuts are not in stock the website should've reflected that!
I have deadlines. I need to finish my project!
Is this normal or am I dreaming?
EmKa

Re: Why is the shipment of my order so delayed? Is this normal?

Post by EmKa »

Hello,
We are sorry for all inconvenience. Normally shipment take few days. Could you provide us the order number? We will check it with order department and let you about the status of delivery.
universalorder

Re: Why is the shipment of my order so delayed? Is this normal?

Post by universalorder »

My order number is: 3DODE43998