Structural Engineer Software

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Michaelmavrl28004

Structural Engineer Software

Post by Michaelmavrl28004 »

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a 3d navigator and use it in my software. i just want to make sure if the 3D navigator will work on the software, does the 3d navigator works with structural Engineer's software like Bentley - Staad Pro, CSI - Etabs and CSI -SAFE software? or even autodesk Civil 3D.

hope to hear from you guys

thanks
MICHAEL R.
Michaelmavrl28004

addition to the above subject

hi,

iN addition to my queries above, I i would like to emphasis that all mentioned software are running in 6windows 7 @ 64 bits OS.

can 3D navigator work in it?

thanks
MICHAEL R.
UtaSH

Re: Structural Engineer Software

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Michaelmavrl28004,

you can see the long list of applications that support our 3D mice here. If you do not find your application listed please ask the manufacturer of the software to integrate the support for the 3D mouse.
NickDavy

Re: Structural Engineer Software

Post by NickDavy »

uludwig wrote:Hi Michaelmavrl28004,

you can see the long list of applications that support our 3D mice here. If you do not find your application listed please ask the manufacturer of the software to integrate the support for the 3D mouse.
Nice reply. :lol:

Its a shame that all suppliers of computer equipment cant be quite so helpful as this!
Michaelmavrl28004

Hi,

thanks for your swift responce, but unfortunate that not even one of the software i have is mentionedin the list.. :(

Hope that you could make something "patch" to make it work.

thanks again :lol:
MICHAEL R.
Rafalle

3DConnexion

Post by Rafalle »

Buy the 60 Euro mouse/3dconnexion. I have the Pilot, and i can say after 6 months I still do not use more than 30% of the function. I was expected to see suport not only for CAD-CAM programs, but also for the rest of PC aplication.Microsoft Ofiice ..one of my pain.
If you can test, couple days, will be very useful for you.