Help!!!!Follow Up - Paid but Shipment is On Hold

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

dvincih

Help!!!!Follow Up - Paid but Shipment is On Hold

Post by dvincih »

This is a follow up with the post i made here viewtopic.php?t=2182
(Problem encountered with JourneyEd.com online ordering.)

I dont know if its just me, but Iam pretty sure that I double-check and completed the online form before sending it. It seems that after processing the submitted form, a system error of some kind occured which left my online form with incomplete and missing entries.

Is there anyone out there who can help me? I've been trying to message CusServ@JourneyEd.com and have not gotten any response.

I already paid using a credit card for the SpaceNavigator along with the shipping cost. Making an intenational call would not be a good idea because the rate/minute here in Philippines is so high. I dont want to spend another dollars ( $ )just to ask for a help to fix my problem. A call coming from me to explain my problem might probably cost me another SpaceNavigator ( if i were to compute the cost of calling, its like buying another SpaceNavigator), so the option to make an international call is not a good option for me.

Is there any way 3dconnexion can give me assistance so I can get thru the JourneyEd customer service to talk with a qualified person via messenger ( ym or msn). From What I've read here in the forum and from what I have experience lately the email help system at CustServ@JourneyEd.com is not that reliable. I already send two (2) emails and up to now haven't gotten any response.

I am really frustrated because i don't know if there will be a certain time to fix this problem. Just waiting for any help. I did a further research at JourneyEd.com customer reviews at google. Found this site http://www0.epinions.com/JourneyEd_com/display_~reviews. The are a lot of negative feedbacks ranging from poor customer service and delayed shipments.

I already made the purchase. All I am asking is they make the necessary corrections ( as I have sent two emails already with the complete and corrected Payment and Shipment address) so that my orders will be ship the soonest possible time. As I also paid for a ups-international which cost more just to get a faster shipment. With this message I hope you could understand the situation that
I am facing. The anxiety of waiting and not being able to get a response and the uncertainty of whether my order will be delivered or not.
[/b]
Fred

Post by Fred »

You have to contact them direct regarding orders:

USA & Canada
JourneyED
(800) 874-9001

Europe
Outside Professional GmbH
+49 (89) 710 519 440