Problem encountered with JourneyEd.com online ordering

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

dvincih

Problem encountered with JourneyEd.com online ordering

Post by dvincih »

This is with regards to a problem I encountered while ordering this item ( 3dconnexion SpaceNavigator Personal Edition+UPS international $59.99+$20.00) .

The problem occured after completing the online ordering. I got an error message which tells me that I made an incorrect address entry. After which I notice missing letters and lot of incomplete entry for both my Payment and Shipping address.

I tried to edit my address in the Control Panel , but it seems that the system won't allow me to edit as i am always stuck with the first incomplete entry.

Below is my order history and the error i am getting, whenever I try to update my shipping and payment address:

Sales order: ***************************
Sales order creation date: 6/6/2008
Delivery date: 6/6/2008
Delivery mode: UPS-INTRNL
Tracking No: Not Available
Sales status: On hold (Order contains incorrect or invalid information. Need customer contact)

An error has been encounter while saving your address. The Postal Code you have provided has not been found in our system.
Please contact one of our customer service representative at CustServ@JourneyEd.com to resolve this problem. Thank you.

I already send 2 emails ( the latest contains both complete and corrected Payment and Shipping Address plus a jpg copy of my order form), and I haven't recieved any response from customer service rep. I would really appreciate if you can direct me to someone who can give assistance on how to resolve this problem.

I chose the delivery mode UPS international which is faster ,hoping that the SpaceNavigator could be delivered to me on time, so i could use it on my projects and presentations.

Please if possible send this to the people handling the orders, so it can be shipped the soonest possible time. Without the proper notice I am afraid that I am left with a pending order and an unresponsive help service ( at journeyed.com).

-----
Edit (moderator): remove order number (confidential information)
Fred

Post by Fred »

Journey Ed handles the website orders call them directly:

USA & Canada
JourneyED
(800) 874-9001

Europe
Outside Professional GmbH
+49 (89) 710 519 440