Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.
- Posts: 3387
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:34 am
- Location: Munich, Germany
smithsr wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:13 pm
supported on macOS.
In case you have problems I recommend you contact our our Technical Support Team
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:09 am
But what you thinking about Twinnmotion and other visualisation programs like Vray, Maxwell Render (both version MAC & WIN)?
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:53 am
I agree on Twinmotion (Lumion, Enscape ?)
Was pretty surprised that Twinmotion hasn't any Navigator Support.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:32 am
Add Twinmotion to the list, as a way to rec camera mov realtime on Maya.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:15 am
AUTOCAD for MAC
Why is this program not in the poll list?
Really? the most used drafting software on the planet and yet no support or mentioned in your poll?
Please add it to the poll it would be greatly appreciated!
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:18 am
Firstly - Rhino 6 rotation axis fixed as it reverses under the cplane but then - Zbrush for sure