Generic driver, please......Plus Poll

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

If 3d Connexion supported a generic driver, would you buy another one of their products?

Yes, most definitely!
67%
Yes, irregardless!
No votes
Only until they do!
17%
Only until they do. Even if it's a complete new product line that does not support any of the software they've previously supported!
17%
Nope. I've managed ways to deal with out these !#$*&^$ at 3d Connexion
No votes

Total votes: 6

mikebannister

Generic driver, please......Plus Poll

Post by mikebannister »

If not, why not pitch the idea to logitech. You must have plenty resources to do so.

You could say to them hey, we've got this crazy idea for a product. Basically it's a lot like like ours, but instead of only working with some 100+ software titles out there, it would work with any if not all the different software thats out there. And wait, wait, check this out Mr. president. The driver for it is has already been written. Just a few MINOR FIXES and viola. We could maybe say, change the form of our space explorer,and modify the head just a little bit. From all the post that we've read in our forums, we know for a fact that there'd be 1000+ sales within the first week.

Seriously though guys. I know as for myself, if you had to actually make another product (for whatever reason you wanted to give us) I'd buy it.

Heck, to make it easier on everyone involved, all the marketing BS and what not. If you just helped out and made a feasible generic driver. I'd buy another Space Pilot. That's another $400 bones in your pocket. Till then, I guess I'm just stuck like the rest of 'em.

By the way users, the correct answer to the poll is the 4th answer down.
Just Kidding
stocktrader

Post by stocktrader »

I would like to buy 2 space pilot if it works with 2d applications ........ :P :P

there are lot of sotck traders around the world waiting for this product + 2d driver ......

:roll: :roll: :roll: