Trouble finding a Gocad compatible plug-in

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

GIS_Kid

Trouble finding a Gocad compatible plug-in

Post by GIS_Kid »

There used to be a driver in development from a company out of France called VSP Technology. The driver was called Go4Space. I can't seem to get a hold of the company, or find a compatible Gocad driver anywhere!

Does anyone know of a Gocad driver, either in development, or available for free or purchase?

Gocad is a 3D earth modelling software. We use it to create 3D geological models for drill targeting. I bought the navigator because I was sure that there was a driver available...

Thanks for any information.
Greg
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Dear GIS_Kid,

Here is the link you desire:
VSP-Technology

Sincerely,
Bryan G.
GIS_Kid

Thanks

Post by GIS_Kid »

Strange... I thought I already replied to this...

I've seen that link before. The site is up and running, but the driver isn't available for download. I've tried contacting them but the contact links don't work.

I contacted EDS/Paradigm (the makers of gocad). They will sell me a driver based on the go4space driver for $4000. Four thousand dollars for a driver!!! my god. I wish I had the skills to write my own, or even a good mouse wrapper to emulate movements.

Anyone up to the task? :)