3dconnexion wireless Catia Issues

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Eyadkalaji

3dconnexion wireless Catia Issues

Post by Eyadkalaji »

Hello Everyone,

I used to use my 3d connexion wireless space mouse. with my digital project software with no issues. my computer just got updated to windows 10 and i downloaded the new driver. now i can't set it up as i want and used to use it.
Digital project is a software based on Catia V5 so it is similar in everything. just extra tools in it. so we can treat this as catia v5 . so when i am in the application then open my 3D connecxion menu, it doesn't say digital project anymore (it used to ) now it just say space target, and i can't change anything, i like to reverse all my buttons , i got used to that. Now everytimes i click on the reverse box, it highlight the check mark while clicking one i remove the button hold , it goes away.
I also checked here (C:\Users\ekalaji\AppData\Roaming\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\Cfg) i no longer have Catia in here, i remember i used to have it on my windows 7. here are some pictures, could you please help me figure this out ?
first picture is when i open 3d connexion menu while having digital project open .
second picture is the software about info.
i don't know if i explained the issue correctly , but let me know if i confused you enough haha

Thanks.

Eyad
Attachments
Annotation 2020-02-13 114929.jpg
Annotation 2020-02-13 114929.jpg (114.76 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
luping

Re: 3dconnexion wireless Catia Issues

Post by luping »

What's your previous 3DxWare driver version? Try 3DxWare v10.6.0.
Eyadkalaji

Post by Eyadkalaji »

yess, that solved it . i think the new driver doesn't work with catia v5 ,. :?

thank you for the help
luping

Post by luping »

Eyadkalaji wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:21 pm yess, that solved it . i think the new driver doesn't work with catia v5 ,. :?

thank you for the help
The Digital Project v1R5 in your case is more than 7 years old, so I think stick to old version driver of 3DxWare would make more sense in terms of compatibility.