MAYA 2018 Lastest drivier Still bug

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

songtisukja

Post by songtisukja »

Hello i found new bug on new driver 3dconexion
when work and savefile and restart window untill open maya again and open sence file then some model is i make not show in viewport
but show in outliner why it issue not fix in lastest driver i need to remove the driver and i can't use space mouse like that if it still bug like this again and again
Benham_Design

Re: MAYA 2018 Lastest drivier Still bug

Post by Benham_Design »

I apologize that this is off the topic of your post but how do you create a new post on this forum?
I can't get my spacemouse compact to work with Photoshop 2020, but it works with 2019.
I signed up a week ago or so in this forum and commented on the post that says make first comment here, followed all the directions in hopes I could post my question in this forum to get help but there is no link or button to click to create a post.
What else do you have to do to create a new post?
aalsalihi

Post by aalsalihi »

Hi Songtisukja,

Thanks for your post, please check this other forum post which has the answer to your question https://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewt ... 055#p75155

The bug should be fixed in driver 10.6.5

Regards,
Abdul. A
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi all,

on Feb 7th, we have released 3DxWare 10.6.5 with some changes to the Maya plugin. You can download this version here. Please install 10.6.5 and let us know if this version of 3DxMaya fixes your issues.

Thanks,