Spacemouse wireless not working

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

tomw

Spacemouse wireless not working

Post by tomw »

I cannot get my spacemouse wireless to work when plugged in with USB. lost the Bluetooth dongle and plugged it into a USB port. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 3dxware. The only HID device that my device manager shows is the KMJemulator. mouse doesn't work with the 3dxware demo or anything else. I have restarted the computer. I have tried various USB port and cords. Need to find something that will make this thing work before it gets hurled across the office.
luping

Re: Spacemouse wireless not working

Post by luping »

Still under warranty? Replace with a new one.
UtaSH

Re: Spacemouse wireless not working

Post by UtaSH »

tomw wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:41 pm I cannot get my spacemouse wireless to work when plugged in with USB. lost the Bluetooth dongle and plugged it into a USB port. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 3dxware. The only HID device that my device manager shows is the KMJemulator. mouse doesn't work with the 3dxware demo or anything else. I have restarted the computer. I have tried various USB port and cords. Need to find something that will make this thing work before it gets hurled across the office.
Hello tomw,

I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team. They can assist with troubleshooting and replace the device if still under warranty.