Buttons not working on Spacemouse Enterprise

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeff1981

Buttons not working on Spacemouse Enterprise

Post by Jeff1981 »

Hey guys, i'm having an issue with my space mouse enterprise. I'm running catia V5 and i have the appropriate driver installed on my computer. when i load a part and i push any button on the space mouse it puts me into preselection navigator. so after pushing a button, when i click on the tree or on a 3d object the preselection navigator pops up. the only way to get it to start working properly is to hit esc a few times and then the mouse goes back to normal. anyone have this happen to them? i've tried reloading the driver and also reinstalling catia and nothing helps. i can still pan and zoom with the space ball but the buttons are not working properly. any suggestions are welcome.

cheers
luping

Re: Buttons not working on Spacemouse Enterprise

Post by luping »

Maybe some of the keys on your SpaceMouse Enterprise device is dud. Contact 3Dconnexion and try to replace your SpaceMouse Enterprise if it's sill under warranty.
luping

Post by luping »

luping wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:25 pm Maybe some of the keys on your SpaceMouse Enterprise device is dud. Contact 3Dconnexion and try to replace your SpaceMouse Enterprise if it's sill under warranty.
is>are
jwick

Post by jwick »

You can run the 3DxTest.exe program in the 3DxWinCore directory to test your buttons.