Spacemouse pro - Sudden acceleration in Revit

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Intuos

Spacemouse pro - Sudden acceleration in Revit

Post by Intuos »

During migrating my settings from Revit 2019 to 2020 (Windows 10, latest build) I noticed sudden acceleration among the Z-axis, where movement speed would more than double at certain times. It is also the only direction and movement in which this behaviour is displayed. My Spacemouse pro does not do this in other programs.
Any help on this?
Intuos

Re: Spacemouse pro - Sudden acceleration in Revit

Post by Intuos »

Unfortunately, I am also experiencing some driver instability on 10.6.2 when I'm customising settings and exporting them. A couple of times my computer froze (white screen) with the 3DxSmartUI service reportedly crashing. Every five minutes or so the driver freezes for some half a minute as well. Is there any additional information I could provide to help resolve this instability?
luping

Post by luping »

Send the *.dmp file(s) to 3Dconnexion support for analysis. Use Everything to search *.dmp file(s) on your C logical disk.
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Intuos wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 am Unfortunately, I am also experiencing some driver instability on 10.6.2 when I'm customising settings and exporting them. A couple of times my computer froze (white screen) with the 3DxSmartUI service reportedly crashing. Every five minutes or so the driver freezes for some half a minute as well. Is there any additional information I could provide to help resolve this instability?
Hi Intuos,

due to some problems reports with version 10.6.2 we have pulled this version from the public. I recommend that you uninstall this version and then install 3DxWare 10.6.0 which is currently the latest one.
Intuos

Post by Intuos »

Hi UtaSH,
Thank you for letting me know. Actually most of the instability came from clicking while the driver froze, so with some patience this version is usable. The acceleration in Revit was resolved by tweaking the movement speeds ever so slightly and then it suddenly disappeared.