Advanced Setting Issues

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

stb654

Advanced Setting Issues

Post by stb654 »

Hi all, have had my Spacemouse for many years now and love it,

I have an issue with it however, and that is that Advanced Settings changes to not seem to take effect consistently.
A lot of the time the changes are made OK, but every now and then I cant change a setting.

The issue Im having at the moment, and this is a common one, is that the 'reverse' button does not work.
I want to reverse and tweak in a few different directions in AutoCad but it will not work. I've closed the program and restarted it, reinstalled the program/drivers many times over the years. Sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes settings I have working for long periods suddenly do not work as they should. Why is this so inconsistent? Its really frustrating when i have to spent time to mess around with settings trying to set them right again and now for example, I cant get the revised setting to update as I want it.

Many Thanks.
LanaMiller

Re: Advanced Setting Issues

Post by LanaMiller »

I have the issue, I search a lot online and i can't find a solution .

So please help.
LanaMiller

Post by LanaMiller »

LanaMiller wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 pm I have the issue, I search a lot online and i can't find a solution .

So please help.
I still have the issue
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi LanaMiller,

did you contact our Technical Support Team? Please follow their troubleshooting process and see if this can be solved. If not the issue will be escalated to the next level of expertise.