Using fast mouse polling rates causes severe lag and general unusability

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

TrevorSaldana

Using fast mouse polling rates causes severe lag and general unusability

Post by TrevorSaldana »

On Windows 10 1903 18362.10006, having my mouse polling rate set to 250Hz, 500Hz, or 1000Hz in Logitech G Hub (I have a Logitech G502) causes extreme mouse input lag in all programs except for most games and makes my computer almost unusable. Everything works normally when the polling rate is set to 125Hz, and having it to 1000Hz worked before the most recent Windows update.

I also noticed that when the polling rate is higher, Task Manager's reported overall CPU usage increases by 20-30% but this increase is not accounted for in the displayed CPU usage of individual programs.

Is this a known issue or has anyone had it happen with other mice or software?
TrevorSaldana

Re: Using fast mouse polling rates causes severe lag and general unusability

Post by TrevorSaldana »

TrevorSaldana wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 am On Windows 10 1903 18362.10006, having my mouse polling rate set to 250Hz, 500Hz, or 1000Hz in Logitech G Hub (I have a Logitech G502) causes extreme mouse input lag in all programs except for most games and makes my computer almost unusable. Everything works normally when the polling rate is set to 125Hz, and having it to 1000Hz worked before the most recent Windows update.xvideos xnxx xxx

I also noticed that when the polling rate is higher, Task Manager's reported overall CPU usage increases by 20-30% but this increase is not accounted for in the displayed CPU usage of individual programs.

Is this a known issue or has anyone had it happen with other mice or software?

issue got solved!!