Spacemouse Enterprise Buttons 1-12

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

popevideo

Spacemouse Enterprise Buttons 1-12

Post by popevideo »

Mapping keystrokes for buttons 1-10 doesn't seem to work in Mojave 10.14.5. Oddly though buttons 11 & 12 work fine. Is anyone else experiencing this with the Spacemouse Enterprise? Something even more strange is that when I do a fresh restart and open the app I assigned the keystrokes for all buttons work but I can't navigate in 3D space. If I close the app and reopen it, I get back the navigation but buttons 1-10 stop working. The apps I'm mapping the keystrokes for are Blender and Houdini.
UtaSH

Re: Spacemouse Enterprise Buttons 1-12

Post by UtaSH »

Hi popevideo,

Mojave sometimes does not recognize the device after a reboot. This is an issue with macOS/Apple. Please unplug and replug the device. You should have navigation after that in your applications.

Do the buttons 1- 10 work after your reboot? (Before / after replugging the SME.)
popevideo

Re: Spacemouse Enterprise Buttons 1-12

Post by popevideo »

Hi UtaSh,

Yes buttons 1-12 work after a reboot , but navigation in 3D does not. If I close the app and reopen it buttons 1-10 stop working, but I can navigate in 3D Space. If I try unplugging the SME and then replugging it back In buttons still do not work.