Spacemouse Enterprise: Toggle mode, key profile

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

jwick

Re: Spacemouse Enterprise: Toggle mode, key profile

Post by jwick »

Magic Man wrote: Also tried setting a custom lcd brightness setting but that doesn't seem to be supported across config files.
You tried to set

Code: Select all

<Device>
  <Name>SpaceMouse Enterprise</Name>
	<Settings>
		<LCDIntensity>5</LCDIntensity>
in AD/global.xml? That works for me. It doesn't work in individual AppCfgs. It isn't something we thought of. I like the idea of having a different background color per app. Are you trying to simulate that with intensity? We animate the cfg switch on the LCD to help show the user that something happened.
Magic Man

Post by Magic Man »

Yep, works in global but tried in individual configs - which it doesn't as you note.

Was hoping to switch the LCD off in global but turn it on only for those applications I have and use a config for.

Yep, noticed the animation of the icon sizes in the .tiff
jwick

Post by jwick »

Well that's a new use idea. This is why I like working with you and Phil999. You always have such good ideas.
I think we have some work to do on how we handle non-3D-mouse-supported applications.
Glad to have you back.
Magic Man

Post by Magic Man »

:D
Phil999

Post by Phil999 »

glad as well, although I cannot contribute as much as I would like to.
Space Navigator x2, Space Pilot, Space Pilot Pro, SpaceMouse Enterprise
RNowak

Post by RNowak »

Hi,

great work from "Phil999"! Thanks!

Got this product but not having option to change profile did me angry. Thanks to You got it somehow working for Autocad and Revit.

Not sure why I have to start driver after firing Autocad to make mine profiles properly viewed on LCD. When driver is already running profiles are switching but the LCD shows only Default value. I think it has sth to do with the driver maybe. But this way I can manually change profiles. Is is big shame that driver has no such functionality out of the box.
AxeGunKnife

Post by AxeGunKnife »

jwick wrote: ....
... I wrote a tool for creating, managing ButtonBanks. I can clean that up and distribute it if needed. In the meantime, notepad++ is your friend.
:shock: Please.. please ... please ... please!!! :D Give me this amazing tool! :wink: ... Notepade++ is not my friend, unfortunately :(

Thx.
AxeGunKnife

Post by AxeGunKnife »

Guys! When you are already implementing normal editing of the radial menu with icons and text ???? !!!!! What is the problem?????