Response inverted

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

PRhodes89

Response inverted

Post by PRhodes89 »

Good morning folks,

i've just set up a secondhand Spacemouse pro, which I use with solidworks and windows 10.
I've found that the zoom (up and down) and horizontal rotation axis move in the opposite direction to the controller. ie if I pull upwards on the spacemouse the model moves away, and if i rotate the spacemouse clockwise, the model moves anticlockwise. The other axes are ok.
when I look in the settings, i find that the 'reverse' tick box for these axes is ticked, but un-ticking these boxes has no effect.

does anyone know how to address this?

Thanks

Peter
UtaSH

Re: Response inverted

Post by UtaSH »

Try if deleting the settings solves the issue.
moverend

Post by moverend »

I'm having the same issues with my Enterprise. (my 2nd one after the first one crapped out). It wasn't using my settings for speeds or reverse. I had to uninstall everything and re-install. Worked for a bit but now it has other issues. There is a lag where it doesn't rotate at all, only stepped zooming. I'm using it in Fusion360 and 3Dcoat.

Deleting the settings or having to re-install every time isn't a great solution when we have to redo all of our settings every time.
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi moverend,

I am sorry to hear that you again have problems. Please get in contact with our Technical Support Team again to solve this problem. Thanks.