Cadmouse: Middle mouse button double-click issue

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

RANS0M

Cadmouse: Middle mouse button double-click issue

Post by RANS0M »

Hi guys,

The Cadmouse is great but I have an issue:

I click and hold to the middle mouse button to pan in AutoCAD. However sometimes AutoCAD will 'zoom extents' instead of panning. Zoom extents should only happen if I double click the middle mouse button, not click and hold.

The issue doesn't occur all the time, but every now and again. When it is happening, it will occur around 1 in 10 times I pan. Does anyone have similar issues or ideas on how I could perhaps fix it? I feel like perhaps dust got inside and is affecting the button motion. But opening up the mouse to try and clean it is beyond my capabilities.

Cheers,
Pete
UtaSH

Re: Cadmouse: Middle mouse button double-click issue

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Pete,

you might be right with your guess that the issue is related to the device itself. I suggest you contact our First Level Support Team and they will do some troubleshooting with you and if necessary start the RMA process to get a replacement to you.
RANS0M

Post by RANS0M »

Thanks for the reply UtaSH, I'll follow your suggestion.
archinaut

Post by archinaut »

I've been experiencing a similar issue with my Cadmouse's left button: a single click enters a double click.

This only started happening about six months ago first occasionally and now constantly.

Has anyone reported/experienced a similar issue?
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello archinaut,

please contact our Technical Support Team. They will do the necessary troubleshooting with you and if this doesn't help they will start the replacement process.