Spacepilot Pro LCD

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Uhle

Spacepilot Pro LCD

Post by Uhle »

Hi,
I'm new user for Spacepilot Pro and have problems with the LCD.
The applications function keys and Solidworks and NX sometimes works some times not
also cant get Outlook to work at all.

Made pure install by following FAQ instruction and have a latest software installed!
Still same issue!

What shall i do?

Regards
UtaSH

Re: Spacepilot Pro LCD

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Uhle,

the application function keys should work always; the SolidWorks and the NX applet will only show up if SolidWorks or NX is running.

Which version of the driver do you have installed?

Which version is your Outlook?

Do you have the Logitech driver software installed? The SPP LCD is not compatible with the latest version of Logitech's Setpoint software. :(
Uhle

Post by Uhle »

Hi

3DxWare 10 version 10.4.2
3DxWinCore version 17.4.2.12910
Devices SpacePilot PRO (firmware v.4.11)

I have MS Office 2013 installed in Win 7 64bit

Other logitech software installed:

Logitech Gameing Software 8.72
Logitech Mouse and Kayboard setings SetPoint Control Centre v.6.67.83 Driver v. 5.90.41
Logitech Unifying Software v 2.50.25

Kind Regards
Uhle

Post by Uhle »

Working with NX, key aplet is gone and Solidworks is aveilable!? :?:

What i must do to fix this problem?
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Uhle,

due to the problems with the LCD Manager we have removed the applets for Outlook in the latest driver release - which is 3DxWare 10.4.2.
Uhle

Post by Uhle »

Hi Uta!

Can you send me a link to the updated driver?
In web i see that there is drivers state 04/25/2016 with i allready have!

Regards
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Uhle,

you already have the latest driver: 3DxWare 10.4.2.

In case you want to try an older version of the driver then you can download 3DxWare 10.3.0 from our archive.
Uhle

Post by Uhle »

The older version is working, but by resuming windows the applets wont start!
BR
Barbara

Post by Barbara »

Hello Uhle -

Check in the Logitech LCD Manager to see that the applets are enabled there. You can open the LCD Manager from the tab in 3Dconnexion Properties or from the Start Menu.

When you open the Logitech LCD Manager to the "Programs" section there should be 2 columns with check-boxes : Enable and 3Dconnexion Space Pilot. You may need to scroll to the right to see the second column. For each of the applets you want to use, the boxes need to be checked in both of the columns.
---------------
Barbara
astuntas

Post by astuntas »

Why on earth do you need a LCD on your SPR? :D Turn it off and forget about it :)
Mrfus

Post by Mrfus »

My SpacePilot LCD shows nothing, literally there is nothing on the list of programs installed on the system under the LCD manager, what is a big BS because I have Autodesk Fusion360, Meshmixer and PrintStudio installed!

I installed and reinstalled the last 3 releases of the drivers but the LCD remains only showing the name of the device and the 3DConnection logo without change independently of what app I'm running... I love the mouse, and how easy make the working on Fusion but it's a shame that the LCD do not show any details as I saw before on pictures of the device running.

I'm at this point wondering if even the applets got installed or not (I have not search the drive for the files, but I choose "complete installation" when installing the latest driver so I will figure the are) and that is why there is nothing to show... it's there a place where to get the applets in case that there is nothing installed?
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Mrfus,

the complete installation installs all modules including the LCD manager for the display of the SpacePilot Pro. Have you installed the latest driver - 3DxWare 10.4.10?

I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can do the needed troubleshooting and if they cannot solve the issue they will escalate to the next level.