Spacemouse pro wireless battery problem

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Colinm

Spacemouse pro wireless battery problem

Post by Colinm »

Hi I have a brand new pro wireless and when attached to usb it works great. But as soon as you disconnect the green light goes out after a couple of seconds and nothing works. I have left charging for several days but nothing. Anyone heard of this problem. Or does anyone have a 3dconnexion phone number so I can talk to someone. I am in the uk
UtaSH

Re: Spacemouse pro wireless battery problem

Post by UtaSH »

Hi colinm,

a firmwareupdate might solve your problem. Otherwise we will replace the device. Please contact our Technical Support Team. The will do the necessary troubleshooting and start the RMA process for you if needed.
Colinm

Post by Colinm »

UtaSH wrote:Hi colinm,

a firmwareupdate might solve your problem. Otherwise we will replace the device. Please contact our Technical Support Team. The will do the necessary troubleshooting and start the RMA process for you if needed.
Hi I emailed tech support from the website and messaged via Facebook with no reply as yet. How do I update firmware?
Colinm

Post by Colinm »

Looks like resetting the wireless receiver has got it working so will see how it goes
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

My brand new Space mouse pro is having the same issue. How did you reset the wireless receiver?
Grumus

Post by Grumus »

My brand new SpaceMouse pro wireless is having the same issue.. It won't charge but works with the cable
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi all,

we have a pairing tool that you should use to peir your device with the receiver again. See here.