Cubase and Premiere

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

PasqualeRossi

Cubase and Premiere

Post by PasqualeRossi »

I'm a 3d Designer, mainly using Maya all the day long I have 2 space navigator, at home and at work and I'm planning an upgrade to the Space Pro, I really love your device but...
for funny I do video and music, I use Cubase and Premiere or Sony Vegas, why can't I find any of this audio/video program supported by your 3d mouse?
Other jog/****** work.. can't you simply do some free universal API to let all the developer use the potential of your device?

you saved my arm for getting hurting and I owe you something
UtaSH

Re: Cubase and Premiere

Post by UtaSH »

Hi PasqualeRossi,

we do have an SDK that can be used by developers to integrate support for our 3D mouse. You can find it here.
ssienn

Post by ssienn »

I would love a support for DIgital Audio workstation's, DAW. Like Cubase there is Ableton, Bitwig, Logic pro, Studio one, FL Studio and many more.

Bitwig is particularly interesting, because they have touch support similar to the radial (macro) menu's of 3d connexion.

I have just registered to be developer. Journey starts motivated.
hathor

Post by hathor »

Did you ever start working on this? I bought the am interested in Bitwig integration and sending MIDI data...may be willing to help in this area.