HyperMILL Add-In

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

fusiandrea28

HyperMILL Add-In

Post by fusiandrea28 »

Hello!

I'm new to this forum so nice to meet all of you!

I work with SolidWorks and HyerpMILL for making object and accessories of moda like Gucci, Valentino and others, i've bought a SpaceMouse Pro wireless last month and i keep using it for aprox 8 hour each working day.

I very appreciate this product, every day I improve my technique with this mouse but now i have a question: I haven't found no add-in for HyperMill, like "Delete paths", "Update" and others, so, that's because i'm blind or it doesn't exists?

Sorry in advice if i made a double topic, haven't founded with the search function

Have a nice day! :D
UtaSH

Re: HyperMILL Add-In

Post by UtaSH »

Hi fusiandrea28,

no addin should be needed for HyperMILL. Can you navigate with the 3D mouse?
fusiandrea28

Re: HyperMILL Add-In

Post by fusiandrea28 »

Hi UtaSH and thanks for your reply!

I was thinking about an Add-In because I use HyperMILL very frequently and I think I could improve my work by making a custom radial menu with Hypermill function like i sayed in the first post

Sure, i can navigate with the 3D Mouse in SolidWorks and HyperMILL but I get some problem when i try to navigate in HyperVIEW , like in simulation mode or before post-processing NC files.
As always, the sensitivy of rotation increase in thoose views but that's not bad wih the classic mouse, on the contrary, with the 3D mouse it becomes harder to rotate and move around the object, to solve this I usually decrease the speed in the 3DxWare proprieties; someone have the same problems? any idea to solve this?

Thanks again UtaSH and all of you! Have a nice day!