Space Pilot Axis

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

dehein2

Space Pilot Axis

Post by dehein2 »

Hi,
i've a problem with my new Space Pilot (never used one before) and Autocad 2007 in 3D Mode.

I want to to change the direction of movement in some Axis so I tried to change them in den 3DConnecion Control Panel. There is a box behind each axis to change the direction but nothing happens.. what do i do wrong?

Thanks
Dennis
Guenter Weiss

Re: Space Pilot Axis

Post by Guenter Weiss »

dehein2 wrote:Hi,
I want to to change the direction of movement in some Axis so I tried to change them in den 3DConnecion Control Panel. There is a box behind each axis to change the direction but nothing happens.. what do i do wrong?
Hello Dennis,

for changing the zoom direction please use the first tab of 3DxControl-Panel. There is the best way to change it.
Guenter Weiss
--------------------------
Things could be worse!
dehein2

Post by dehein2 »

on the first tab i have the possibility to change if i want to zoom when moving the device up/down or forward/backward. But i want to change the diretction of zoomin. e.g. when i press the controller to the front the object gets farer away. i want it to come closer.

thanks alot
Guenter Weiss

Post by Guenter Weiss »

dehein2 wrote:on the first tab i have the possibility to change if i want to zoom when moving the device up/down or forward/backward. But i want to change the diretction of zoomin. e.g. when i press the controller to the front the object gets farer away. i want it to come closer.

thanks alot
Hi,
now I understand what happened and why it wasn't working.
Please be sure that the driver is running.
Then start the application you want to work with.
Then start the 3Dx Control Panel.
Be sure that in the white pull down menue is your application listed, otherwise select it.
Then change to the 4th tab and reverse the axis in TZ.
This is absolutely working at 4 of my computers.

This should work also in your case.

The reverse tab must have the possibility to set this change in the right SCG file for this special application. Then it works!
Good Luck!
Guenter Weiss
--------------------------
Things could be worse!