control panel recommendation

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

colorblindpicaso

control panel recommendation

Post by colorblindpicaso »

I have to check and uncheck options in the advanced settings control panel tab a lot for things such as drive/walk through movement simulations. Something that would help me a lot is if future builds of the panel included a “check all” and “uncheck all” button. Just a thought.
znissan
User
User

Post by znissan »

Thank you very much for the suggestion. It was something considered in the past -- as we plan for future updates, it's something we will look at.

On the Application Configuration, you can reverse all by selecting reverse all axes. If all are checked or unchecked, this will accomplish what you are describing. It just reverses whatever your selection is.

Ziva Nissan
3Dconnexion, Inc.
colorblindpicaso

Well I'm basically freezing movement so that I can slide down a sidewalk or street without tilting, raising or dropping the camera. When I do that the only thing I keep active is spin and zoom. The check/uncheck button would just let me do that faster when I’m doing this if front of clients. I’m not sure that reversing will help that but I’ll play with that as a solution to some other ideas.
jwick

Post by jwick »

You might want to just save different configurations setup the various ways you want, then switch between them quickly.

Jim
3Dx Software Development
colorblindpicaso

Oh... I didn't realize setting put profiles was an option. I'll poke around and see if I can find that option.