No Mac SDK is downloadable - question InstallConnexionHandle

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Mac Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

BCoover

No Mac SDK is downloadable - question InstallConnexionHandle

Post by BCoover »

Hi,

Using Mac OS 10.5.8 and Safari, I am not able to download an SDK for the Mac. The only two that show up are win32 and win64. Please help.

I am having to fix code that was written and does not work with two different ProTools plug ins at the same time.

Basically, both different plug ins are calling InstallConnexionHandlers in their constructors. The first plug in that calls it succeeds and is able to call _AS3DConnexionAddedHandler to gain access to the Space Navigator. The second plug ins constructor is called, and InstallConnexionHandlers fails. This is correct behavior, since this call is only supposed to be made once. However, the second plug in now has no way to call _AS3DConnexionAddedHandler, since it has no io_connect_t parameter to pass this function, and as a result, the second plug in has no access to the Space Navigator events.

Please help, or direct me to the proper SDK documentation for the Mac if it is available.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Try looking in /Library/Framework in the 3dmacware file.
The SDK is now included in driver.
wjlyerly

Don't see the mac SDK

Post by wjlyerly »

I've done a driver install, but I don't see a 3dmacware file in /Library/Frameworks. Suggestions?
Fred

Post by Fred »

Ive sent a letter to the Web developers to add the link back into the Website.