How can I create a project that utilizes two 2-axis joysticks to simulate a 6-axis controller?

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

ClintClure

How can I create a project that utilizes two 2-axis joysticks to simulate a 6-axis controller?

Post by ClintClure »

How can I create a project that utilizes two 2-axis joysticks to simulate a 6-axis controller? I am unsure about the steps to accomplish this objective.
talewoof

Re: How can I create a project that utilizes two 2-axis joysticks to simulate a 6-axis controller?

Post by talewoof »

To create a project using two 2-axis joysticks to simulate a 6-axis controller, start by mapping each joystick axis to a specific axis of the 6-axis controller. You'll need to use programming or mapping software to assign each joystick axis to the corresponding controller axis. Additionally, consider incorporating buttons or triggers on the joysticks to emulate the additional functionality of the 6-axis controller. Experiment with different configurations and test thoroughly to ensure smooth and accurate control. If you're unsure about the steps, consider consulting online tutorials or forums for guidance from experienced developers. Good luck with your project!