Blender and Unreal engine 5.3 does not supported and UI of 3dconnexion does not same futures on the windows version

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

Thedoc

Blender and Unreal engine 5.3 does not supported and UI of 3dconnexion does not same futures on the windows version

Post by Thedoc »

Dear 3dconnexion Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently acquired a SpaceMouse Enterprise to work with my all 3d software as well as with your device, eager to integrate it into my workflow with Blender and Unreal engine on my Mac Studio M2 ULTRA for 3D projects. Unfortunately, I've encountered a challenge where no input is displayed on the device's LCD screen, and despite my efforts to configure the device independently, I have not been successful.

I have exhausted all troubleshooting steps available online without finding a viable solution. Therefore, I am reaching out to you in the hope that you can provide guidance or a resolution to this issue.

And other software you’ve already supported the lcd can’t show icons.

I have a question about this big case, why your 3dconnexion software is too simple on Mac and not the same as the Windows version?
And the icons of software and extensions of it are very very old style.

Please make my experience excellent because when I bought the device I thought I would tell my 3d community about it but until now I can’t because my experience is bad, although the device is expensive

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer to resolve this matter. Your support is crucial to my work, and I look forward to a favorable response.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards,