CS3 Crashes w/ Space Navigator PE

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

stanmpd

CS3 Crashes w/ Space Navigator PE

Post by stanmpd »

I have Release Version 3.6.7, Driver Version 6.6.1 and Firmware Version 4.04. I can work in Photoshop CS3 for a while and then while panning, it will crash. It will continue to crash until I reboot, then I can use it for about an hour before crashing again. I have XP Pro O/S on my machine. I can send you the error report if needed. Can you help with this error?
flomotan

Post by flomotan »

Yes, a copy of the error report would be useful. I'll send you an email which you can reply to.
nonamelab

Re: CS3 Crashes w/ Space Navigator PE

Post by nonamelab »

stanmpd wrote:I have Release Version 3.6.7, Driver Version 6.6.1 and Firmware Version 4.04. I can work in Photoshop CS3 for a while and then while panning, it will crash. It will continue to crash until I reboot, then I can use it for about an hour before crashing again. I have XP Pro O/S on my machine. I can send you the error report if needed. Can you help with this error?
Same problem here untill i noticed on Photoshop CS3 menu File -> Automate : 2x 3DxPhotoshop... entries.
Fixed by going to Photoshop CS3 Plug-Ins and deleted the 3DxPhotoshopCS3.8li wich was not in the 3Dconnexion folder.

Hope this helps :)
stanmpd

Post by stanmpd »

I will give it a shot, thank you