Le plugin pour blender ne compile pas

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

BenderSobre

Le plugin pour blender ne compile pas

Post by BenderSobre »

Le plugin fonctionne mais quand on ouvre le code source avec visual studio il ne compile pas : il ne trouve pas "GHOST_Types.h".

En-tête que j'ai trouvé ici :
http://codase.com/search/display?file=L ... ng=c%2B%2B
et rajouté dans mon projet visual studio, mais il ne reconnait pas le type "GHOST_TEventNDOFData" qui justement est défini dans "GHOST_Types.h".

Avez vous le même problème?
ettore

Post by ettore »

First off, sorry that I don't speak French (I can only read some)

If I understand well, you are trying to compile the plugin, and it fails over a missing GHOST_TEventNDOFData data structure, correct?

If that is the case you can do one of three things:
- add the path to the GHOST_Types.h header in your VS project. (It should be already there, just correct it depending where your blender code base resides.)
- copy the GHOST_Types.h file into the same directory that contains the other plugin header files.
- or simply copy the GHOST_TEventNDOFData struct definition over to one of the plugin headers. (I actually thought I had done that.)

Ettore
ettore pasquini
software engineer
3Dconnexion, inc.
BenderSobre

Post by BenderSobre »

OK, thank you i've just find the same solution, i had to change the output path and to add the last version of the library "GHOST_Types.h"...

Could i ask you some questions by mail if i had issue to understand the way the plugin works?