NEW DRIVER IS BULL****T

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

schloimeson

NEW DRIVER IS BULL****T

Post by schloimeson »

I'm writing this post because I have a SpaceMouse Pro and a SpaceNavigator and I have problems with the new driver:

- In Catia and 3D Tool (but not in NX) I have precision problems, when I start rotating one object in clockwise direction, the fist little movement is counterclockwise and immediatly starts moving clockwise.

- The buttons customization for Catia is not working, because I can't assing ESC,Ctrl, Alt and Shift buttons.

With the old driver (version 6.x.x) I hadn't this problems. I call to 3D connexion support line and they said me "this problem is from Catia, not ours, and there's nothing we can do to solve it. It happened always, not only with the new driver", something that is FAKE!! DON'T TELL ME THAT SOMETHING THAT I USE EVERY DAY IN MY WORK SINCE LAST YEAR IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! THE OLD DRIVER WORKED PERFECTLY AND THE NEW ONE NO. YOU DID YOUR JOB WRONG AND NOW YOU SAY ME THAT ESC,Ctrl, Alt and Shift BUTTONS COULD NEVER GET ASSIGNED IN CATIA AND THAT I HAVE TO CALL TO DASSAULT SYSTEMS TO SOLVE IT??? THAT'S NOT THE WAY. AND WHEN I ASK FOR THE 6.X.X VERSION YOU SAY ME "No, it's impossible for us to give you this driver because we do not have any server to send it to you"... REALLY?!?!?!?!?!
jwick

Re: NEW DRIVER IS BULL****T

Post by jwick »

On the first issue (small movement in the wrong direction), it has been fixed in the 11-dec release of 3DxWare 10.2.1.
schloimeson

Post by schloimeson »

Ok, thanks for the info, but if catia issue is not solved I can't update my driver.
dijidave

Post by dijidave »

I am having problems with the latest drivers, Space mouse Wireless is very erratic ( in DAZ 3d), worked fine with the last drivers but they stopped accessing the Properties software a week ago.
Help Please.
Regards
Dave
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Dave,

I saw in the communication with our Support Team that you were able to solve the issue with the properties panel by updating the driver to the latest version (3DxWare 10.4.8 ).