"SketchBook Pro"

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

baks1402

"SketchBook Pro"

Post by baks1402 »

Hello, I'm working "SketchBook Pro" as I rotate the canvas , tell me it is very necessary SpacePilot Pro !!!Many times , wrote in support ignore me , who can help , please!
baks1402

Re: "SketchBook Pro"

Post by baks1402 »

Administration of this site or who knows how you can help solve this , I really need to work on the rotation of the canvas can have plugin for SketchBook Pro? :cry:
baks1402

Post by baks1402 »

No one can answer, I can not understand that product support service is not helping customers?
baks1402

Post by baks1402 »

No one can answer?
Tehrasha

Post by Tehrasha »

baks1402 wrote:Hello, I'm working "SketchBook Pro" as I rotate the canvas , tell me it is very necessary SpacePilot Pro !!!Many times , wrote in support ignore me , who can help , please!
It might possibly be because you do not ask a question in your original post.

From what you posts, I can guess that you are running SketchBook Pro and using a SpacePilot Pro,
but 'as I rotate the canvas, tell me it is very necessary' makes no sense.

What happens when you rotate the canvas? A popup tells you the SpacePilot is necessary?
The canvas does not rotate? SketchBook crashes?
Spacemice -- Input devices for a 3D world.
baks1402

Post by baks1402 »

When I want to rotate the canvas , it does not rotate, install the latest driver SpacePilot Pro, looked at all the settings included zoom in and out , I want to rotate the canvas
baks1402

Post by baks1402 »

when I try to rotate the canvas is not any action occurs and error is also not what comes out, can get somewhere you can plug-in to work in sketchbook pro?
Tehrasha

Post by Tehrasha »

I do not use SBP, but quick googling suggests that it does not support free rotation like a 3d modeling program would, but it can rotate the canvas in small steps with key-presses.

So you would need to edit the profile for your device, so that when you are using SBP, turning the controller left and right would generate those keypresses.

Other than that, Autodesk would have to rewrite some of their code to allow smooth free-rotation.
Spacemice -- Input devices for a 3D world.