why do my request to download a SDK need to be processed?

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

pushi7

why do my request to download a SDK need to be processed?

Post by pushi7 »

We recently bought a 3DX wireless and wish to embed it in our 3D navigation software. However, the page to download SDK states "Thanks for your interest, your registration being processed and we will contact you as soon as possible. " This is really strange. We just need the SDK to start programming, why there is a SDK download page but actually need some kind of "processing"?
UtaSH

Re: why do my request to download a SDK need to be processed

Post by UtaSH »

Hi Pushi,

we use this to try to avoid spam and on the other side we want to keep the contact to the developers. We will approve your request soon.
rstadie

Post by rstadie »

pushi7 wrote:We recently bought a 3DX wireless and wish to embed it in our 3D navigation software. However, the page to download SDK states "Thanks for your interest, your registration being processed and we will contact you as soon as possible. " This is really strange. We just need the SDK to start programming, why there is a SDK download page but actually need some kind of "processing"?
Hi,

You account was activated today around 11AM CET. Did you receive the notification?

Best
Robert
Robert Stadie
pushi7

Post by pushi7 »

yes I got the activiation message. Thanks for the quick reply.

But, I believe many develops would have the same doubt as I did. And maybe they just stopped buying your products.