3Dconnexion is great!

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Phil999

3Dconnexion is great!

Post by Phil999 »

not so great is the fact that my Space Pilot Pro (or short: SPP) stopped working about half a year ago, and that all attempts to reset or fix the device failed.

But, and this is a big one, 3Dconnexion provides a 3 year warranty for their devices! Yes, 3 years. This is huge in my opinion, I can't remember any company that provides such a long warranty time.

And because I bought the SPP in June 2009, right when it came out, I will get a replacement! I admit that I didn't expect that.

3Dconnexion is great!
Phil999

Post by Phil999 »

the replacement device arrived at my place, and I didn't even had to pay for the shipping. The new SPP has a perforation on the ctrl button, just like I did myself on my old SPP using a hot needle, and perforations at the end of each short/long-press button. Also, the LED ring seems to have a better light diffusion material so that it looks more like a ring instead of 10 circular arranged single LED's.

I would like to thank the entire 3dconnexion team for their first class support. I think this is exceptional, although I must say that it is the first time ever I had to replace a device. My job relies on perfectly working devices and controllers, so I take good care.

Like before, I can recommend 3dconnexion as a very good company with best devices and support.
pprovazky

Post by pprovazky »

Howdy,
even if this post is comming little late after the last one, I must also thank the 3dconnexion team for your effort, support and best devices ever!

Many thanks!
Pprovazky
MillerBarbii

I must thank the 3dconnexion team

Post by MillerBarbii »

3dconnextion was so great and they always have a new 3d word.Thank you guys and hoping you have always be updated to your 3dconnexion.

God Bless and thank you,
Miller
Miller Barbii