"Zen Bound 2" PC puzzle game crying out for profil

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

optical10

"Zen Bound 2" PC puzzle game crying out for profil

Post by optical10 »

[img]http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploa ... ina_06.png
[/img]

This puzzle game, which won best game of the year on the iPad and is now available through steam. It involves encircling a floating wooden object, (normally a figurine) with a rope of a predetermined length to achieve 75+ percent coverage, which changes the colour via brushstrokes to indicate coverage area.
Because the object has true physics characteristics whilst pivoting in mid air it is a obvious fit for this hardware and software and I'm quite surprised no one has suggested it before.
It's totally addictive like the puzzle games the ship with "3DxWare 10 beta", anyone else enjoyed this puzzle game and would like it have a profile or 3D Connection native support if you approach the developers of the game?
optical10

Re: "Zen Bound 2" PC puzzle game crying out for pr

Post by optical10 »

optical10 wrote:Image

This puzzle game, which won best game of the year on the iPad and is now available through steam. It involves encircling a floating wooden object, (normally a figurine) with a rope of a predetermined length to achieve 75+ percent coverage, which changes the colour via brushstrokes to indicate coverage area.
Because the object has true physics characteristics whilst pivoting in mid air it is a obvious fit for this hardware and software and I'm quite surprised no one has suggested it before.
It's totally addictive like the puzzle games the ship with "3DxWare 10 beta", anyone else enjoyed this puzzle game and would like it have a profile or 3D Connection native support if you approach the developers of the game?
jwick

Post by jwick »

That IS a cool game.
Phil999

Post by Phil999 »

I like it too. I think a working profile could be created with the mouse emulation of the beta driver.
Hypersonic

Post by Hypersonic »

I tried that, but it doesn't work so well.
Which mouse button you press and from where to where (pointer position) affects how it rotates.
The pointer position being a factor makes it less useful since you have to keep resetting the pointer position.

Adding joystick support would be trivial, but the game developers just need to be motivated by having lots of users asking for joystick support.
optical10

Post by optical10 »

Coincidentally I sent the developers an e-mail today, sorry wasn't sooner have been mad busy.

Unfortunately it is a online contact form only, I wish I could give you an e-mail address but here is the address anyway of the contact form:

http://secretexit.com/about

PS. I'm using chrome browser and submitting my post takes forever, just wanted to give you guys the heads up will stop
henry28

Re: "Zen Bound 2" PC puzzle game crying out for profil

Post by henry28 »

Hello there,

That is cool game. can you advise me which site to purchase puzzle game?