SpaceMouse and CadMouse Wireless setup on Rhino3d Mac 5.4.1. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Agona

SpaceMouse and CadMouse Wireless setup on Rhino3d Mac 5.4.1. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Post by Agona »

Hello All

I have the following issue that I urgently would like help with.

I have a SpaceMouse and CadMouse Wireless set and hoped to setup on Rhino3d Mac 5.4.1. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.
After several attempts as per advise out there from 3DConnexion et al I cannot get Radial Menu setup using either Buttons on my SpaceMouse to work.
Right now I have just reinstalled 3DxWare10 again and I still cannot create setup. Has anyone managed to fully managed this, if so, what did you do in easy steps to effect it?

Please help!…

Thank you in advance.
Agona
UtaSH

Re: SpaceMouse and CadMouse Wireless setup on Rhino3d Mac 5.4.1. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Agona,

what exactly is the problem? Are you not sure HOW to setup the radial menu? Or do the functions not work? Or ... ?

Is the navigation in Rhino 5 working?
Agona

Re: SpaceMouse and CadMouse Wireless setup on Rhino3d Mac 5.4.1. MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4.

Post by Agona »

Hello Utash

Thank you for your reply.

Basically I have tried setting up the Radial Menus on my SpaceMouse and CadMouse wireless and it just cannot be done and I wondered whether someone had the same issue and how did they resolve it. For example, is there a simple step by step way to do so.

I had scoured through the manual and advise from 3DConnexion and I still cannot setup.

I use Rhino Mac v5.4.2 with a MacBook Pro.

Thank you
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Agona,

can you map any function to one of the buttons of your CadMouse (without Radial Menu)?

What exactly are you trying to map? And how?