- In the device software, when pressing physical device button, highlight/select the corresponding button on the button editor page to enable easier identification.
- Put the New Macro option at the top of the list of macros so you don't have to scroll all the way down each time.
- Ordering of the SpacePilot Pro view cluster buttons is out of sequence for the long press options. Should match logical layout as with Enterprise settings.
- Need control of Enterprise LCD brightness +/- as assignable macros.
- Dim/turn off Enterprise LCD panel after selectable inactivity timeout
- Button bank support in software for Enterprise
- User assignable .png files and background image for Enterprise panel
If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
yes that would make sense. Not very important in my opinion, but a bit easier to create lots of custom macros.Magic Man wrote: Put the New Macro option at the top of the list of macros so you don't have to scroll all the way down each time.
Space Navigator x2, Space Pilot, Space Pilot Pro, SpaceMouse Enterprise
- The 'Disable On-Screen Display' option controls whether or not the on screen LCD popup is displayed on a long press of the custom keys. This appears to be a global setting although it is presented on the button assignment page of a config, i.e. either it should be a per config setting or it should be on the LCD settings page instead