Availability

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Buzzz

Availability

Post by Buzzz »

I ordered a Space navigator PE to a computer shop near my place. It seems like they have resupply problems with your products, as many other french stores.
Can you provide information on the availability of your products?
Thank you in advance.
znissan
User
User

Post by znissan »

Hello Buzzz:

Thank you for your post and apologies for the difficulty you have experienced at your shop.

The demand for SpaceNavigator and other 3Dconnexion products since we launched our new product line has been extremely high. We are working hard to meet these demands right away and are confident that all stores that sell 3Dconnexion navigation devices will be stocked with a satisfactory supply of products very shortly.

An alternative is to visit the online retailers who supply 3Dconnexion products -- or visit our own webstore on the 3Dconnexion site. We do hope that your favorite shop will be able to accommodate you quickly.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or comments that we can help you with.

Ziva Nissan
3Dconnexion, Inc.
Buzzz

Post by Buzzz »

I just received my Space navigator PE. :wink:

I can't wait to test it. But I have to wait until it reaches rooms' temperature.
znissan
User
User

Post by znissan »

And we hope you'll keep us updated on that.... :)

Enjoy your new device,

Ziva Nissan
3Dconnexion, Inc.