Maya 2014 No Right Click Available?

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

jamessawle

Maya 2014 No Right Click Available?

Post by jamessawle »

Just setup a new system under Windows 7 x64 with Maya 2014 installed.

Without Space Pilot Pro software installed, I have 'Right Click' available. Once the software is installed, and with or without the device connected, I do not have the Right Click on the mouse available, and cannot therefore edit any object in component mode. To get this feature back I have to uninstall the software, reboot the PC and then restarting Maya all is OK...

Please help as I have a job to do and I have wasted 2 days this weekend on this now already, and was hoping to have it finished by Tuesday...

James
jamessawle

Re: Maya 2014 No Right Click Available?

Post by jamessawle »

Thanks for the lack of support guys!!!! Much appreciated...
jamessawle

Post by jamessawle »

I have tried to fill in the tech support form, but when you get to the end of the form and click on 'Submit' it takes you to this address:

http://0.0.0.1/index.php?id=51&redirect2=1

So how do I get support for this, because this is basically just a paperweight at the moment and bloody useless. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS - I HAVE WORK TO DO!
Fred

Post by Fred »

Uninstall the 3.17.8 driver and install the 3DXware 10.0.22 driver for the SpaceMouse Wireless and see if that fixes the issue. This driver recognizes all the currently supported devices and I'm able to right click in Maya 2014.

ps. In the future don't double post, you also reported this under another post (Maya 2013 Component Selection Bug ).
If this is in regards to the same issue there is no need to create multiple threads. :wink: