Mudbox.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Tyler

Mudbox.

Post by Tyler »

The single reason I bought my 3d connexion device was for use in Mudbox. I was silly in assuming your product supported this "3d application".

I have already contacted SkyMatter complaining about their lack of support on the application end.

In addition I want to reiterate on these forums my overwhelming disappointment in your lack of support for this software.

....just one more user waiting for support......

:evil:
agoenczi
User
User

Mudbox

Post by agoenczi »

Hi Tyler

Thank you for writing about your problem.

3Dconnexion would like to have support for much more applications. But you will have to contact in such cases (as you already did) the editor of the software, as 3Dconnexion doesn't have access to proprietary code, and ask for integrating support. We have a SDK which every software developer can download (free of charge) and which allows the support integration in proprietary software.
agoenczi
Anew3rd

Post by Anew3rd »

So what is the difference in SpaceTraveler and SpaceNavigator. They look similar in size. I know the Taveler has programable buttons. is there any other major differences
agoenczi
User
User

Traveler versus Navigator

Post by agoenczi »

Hello Anew3rd

The SpaceNavigator has only 2 buttons. The SpaceTraveler has 8 buttons and is lighter and smaller; it has a thinner, shorter cable.
agoenczi