Spacenavigator with ISD Hicad

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

vanna007

Spacenavigator with ISD Hicad

Post by vanna007 »

I,m working with Hicad-2006 and purchaced the Spacenavigator last week.
When I'm using the navigator for several minuts the program is stuck and the 3dCconnection icon will not get out of the screen. Also the function of Hicad are not reachable and only a hard reset will do the job.

Is ther anyone who had the same problem and found a sollution. I already spoke to ISD but they will not give in. The say the support all 3dConnection hardware but since I did not purchase it by them they will not give me any support. :(

Thanx....
vanna007

Post by vanna007 »

Hicad came with an solution Afther all.

Choose at you button configuration for the left- or right button the function "Button 1". Pushing this button will cancel the deadlock of the driver.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi vanna007,
vanna007 wrote:Hicad came with an solution Afther all.

Choose at you button configuration for the left- or right button the function "Button 1". Pushing this button will cancel the deadlock of the driver.
Are you sure it is the driver that is deadlocking? It could be the application. The next time the lock occurs, try using one of the demos. That will tell us if the driver is locking up or if it is Hicad.
Nuno Gomes
bhargavgajjar7

Re: Spacenavigator with ISD Hicad

Post by bhargavgajjar7 »

Hello,
I am using 3D Connection for HiCAD 2018, but it's not functing. I installed the latest driver twice, still same. Just zooming forward is working.
I have tried to Advance Setting by clicking Left button, choose other Functions as well but it's not working.
Any Solution.
Thanks in advance.
luping

Re: Spacenavigator with ISD Hicad

Post by luping »

You may have to write emails to HiCAD software vendor to ask the developers to integrate the 3DxWare SDK API into their codebase.