Can't select objects after rotating in view

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

rogerchristmas

Re: Can't select objects after rotating in view

Post by rogerchristmas »

I too have the exact same issue - need to use old driver as stated under the 3d connexion properties' help menu: "v3-17-4_r1540 (driver version 6.17.4) firmware 4.34" which only works up to Max 2014. Has this been resolved yet - or do I have to sell my Spacemouse Pro if I want to use Max 2015?

If I install the Spacemouse pro on another workstation the problem resurfaces after using it for approx 30 mins - it has been like this since the day I bought it.

Any fixes please?
steevee

Post by steevee »

Hi, this is the same issue i had, the new drivers are not worth installing, you cant select things, and moving them is exponential. The recommended older drivers are also not working, in as much as they cause a massive amount of LAG, that is about as bad as the new drivers are.
I will be trying to find an older driver that works, but i dont want to bug IT every 5 minutes just to see if they work or not.
S
rv3d

Post by rv3d »

Sorry for bumping this thread, but i have the same problem. I use 3ds max 2014 and SpaceMouse Pro. Any solutions? This is very annoying problem...
rv3d

Post by rv3d »

Anyone here?
rv3d

Post by rv3d »

thanks for support.
Tehrasha

Post by Tehrasha »

You are more likely to get some visibility if you generate a new thread with descriptive detail of your issue, instead of adding 'me too' at the end of a 2yr old thread.
Spacemice -- Input devices for a 3D world.