Availability in Australia

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

HoffY

Availability in Australia

Post by HoffY »

Hi,

I really would love to purchase one of these devices but i can't, for the life of me, find anywhere to do so. I can't get any reply back from emails to 3Dconnexion for assistance on Australian stores to purchase from either. Its really frustrating me.

Does anyone know of online stores i could purchase from in Australia? I'm mostly after a SpaceNavigator PE but if i could find even a single outlet for them and their prices were reasonable then I'd considering more devices.

Any aussies out there who have purchased?

Kind Regards.
HoffY
Peter

Post by Peter »

Sir,
If you access www.3dconnexion.com and select BUY. There is an on-line store you can use to purchase any device.
3Dconnexion, Inc. A Logitech Company
HoffY

Post by HoffY »

Peter,

Thanks for pointing thatout. Unfortunatly all it does is come up with a list of countries to select. And damn, Australia isnt on it. Not sure what i should do. :)
Peter

Post by Peter »

Sir,
Also in the BUY section of the SUPPORT tab, you can select LOCATE A RESELLER. Choose Australia for the country and then proceed.
HoffY

Post by HoffY »

Ok guys i've managed to find a reseller and got one ordered. I was treated very well by the selected reseller and it arrived really promptly from them. Very happy with that. :)

Just installing now. here goes my first drive! yipee! :)

PS. i got a SpaceNavigator SE (full version, they only offer it here in Australia i've found out).