Pump Linx and CF Turbo SDK

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

ivanibam

Pump Linx and CF Turbo SDK

Post by ivanibam »

Okay Im sorry if this is a newbie question. but im kinda confuse and dont know where to find the answer in applying SDK into the 3D software that i use.

Right now i'm using Pump Linx and CF turbo as my 3d software. I check on the website, they say need to apply the SDK from 3dx. so my question is:

1. How can i find the SDK for these particular software?
2. How do i apply the SDK code and use Space Navigator in my software?

thanks a lot for the reply..really appreciate it..
Phaedron

Post by Phaedron »

The SDK is a Software Development Kit, not something like a driver. It's a programmers tool, and with the SDK developers of software can alter their program code so their software will know how to deal with Spacecontroller products.

So the developers of Pump Linx and CF Turbo are the only ones that can use the SDK to add 3D controller support to their products.

However, if there's other ways to control the viewport camera's in that software (f.i. alt/ctrl mouse movement or keys) you could use the RBC9 driver the community made.

In that way, you can bind joystick / mouse movement or key presses to the space controller. This post might explain more , and this post gives links to the latest drivers and how to install them.
smokes

Post by smokes »

hi ivan i trying to find out about cfturbo for pumps what do you think about the product?
smokes

Post by smokes »

hi ivan i trying to find out about cfturbo for pumps what do you think about the product?