All games that works with Space Navigator

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

ivanibam

All games that works with Space Navigator

Post by ivanibam »

Hi, Im a newbie in this forum but i am so interested in trying to play games with space navigator. It looks really awesome in multiwinia :)

Beside multiwinia and second life, what other games that i can play with space Navigator? I really want to play other games with my friends using the 3d mouse so I can overcome them lol

thanks
Bryan

Gaming Software

Post by Bryan »

Dear ivanibam,

If you look under the 'Supported Software' Menu on www.3dconnexion.com you can select 'All Supported Software' and do a search there to see all the software we know of that makes us of our devices. Also under the 'Supported Software' Menu there is a panel named 'Gaming' showing the games we know of that make use of our devices.

Sincerely,
Bryan
The more things change, the more they remain the same. ; ^ )
Phaedron

Post by Phaedron »

The games described on this site are the only ones with 'native' support for Spacecontrollers. However, you can also bind joystick axes, mouse movement and keys to your Spacecontroller, so you can also use them in games that don't have native support.

To do this, you will have to wait for the official 3Dxware version 4.0 that's forthcoming if you're not too technically inclined.

If you're feeling adventurous and are a bit computer savvy, you can use a separate driver made by the community, called the RBC9 driver. You can download them on Omniflux' website who has been gracious enough to host them and continue development when RBC9 vanished from the forums.

If you have Windows XP, it's easy, you just have to install the RBC9-Original driver for normal XP or RBC9-Zebramod for XP64.

If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, you will have to bypass driver signing enforcement, because the drivers haven't been made by an official developer. You can do this with a Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider

f you have a 64 bit OS, you need the RBC9-Zebramod version, for a 32 bit OS you can use the RBC9-Original version.
steddyman

Post by steddyman »

Hi

Can you tell me when version 4 of the software will be available to download either as a beta or a full release?

I have Windows 7 64-bit and would install the Omniflux driver, but if this functionality is only days away then I should wait.

Thanks
Phaedron

Post by Phaedron »

No release date has been given, it presumably is in closed beta, but the moderators here have been unwilling to disclose even a tentative release date (working in software support myself I can understand why :) )
Hendrik Hemmler

Post by Hendrik Hemmler »

Not basically a game, but you can natively use all current 3DConnexion devices in the motorsport simulation iRacing.
Best used to manipulate the cameras in replay or spectator modes, but you could use it for all every axis in the Sim of course.
jwick

Post by jwick »

We have released 3DxWare 10 open beta.

This release includes keyboard, mouse and joystick emulation.

Please try it out and let us know what you think. There is a new 3DxWare 10 Beta Forum for discussion.

I'm locking this thread so users who get informed about changes to the thread won't miss this announcement. Feel free to start a new thread to continue this discussion, if you wish.