Pair one SpaceMouse with two receivers?

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

mliu

Pair one SpaceMouse with two receivers?

Post by mliu »

I know you can pair five devices with one receiver, but is it possible to pair one device with two receivers?

I have a SpaceMouse Wireless that I use mostly with my desktop PC. But frequently, I need to take it with my laptop PC for work onsite. It's annoying to keep swapping my receiver back and forth from desktop to laptop. Is it possible to buy just a second receiver so I can dedicate one receiver to each PC and still use the same SpaceMouse?
luping

Re: Pair one SpaceMouse with two receivers?

Post by luping »

There is 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver for sale.
UtaSH

Re: Pair one SpaceMouse with two receivers?

Post by UtaSH »

mliu wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:39 am I know you can pair five devices with one receiver, but is it possible to pair one device with two receivers?

I have a SpaceMouse Wireless that I use mostly with my desktop PC. But frequently, I need to take it with my laptop PC for work onsite. It's annoying to keep swapping my receiver back and forth from desktop to laptop. Is it possible to buy just a second receiver so I can dedicate one receiver to each PC and still use the same SpaceMouse?
Hi mliu,

a wireless 3Dconnexion device can only be paired with ONE Universal Receiver at a time. In case you take your device to another machine you can either pair it again with the receiver that is connected to that machine or you use it with a cable.