Since I'm moving to a new version of Autodesk software, I am in the process of reconfiguring my Spacemouse pro. Some of the settings are currently cumbersome to adjust. For instance, editing a radial menu, requires three to four steps to enter a given menu before any edits can be made. I think that adding an edit button right next to a radial menu would be very convenient. The same is true for macros. I propose using the type-in box to set up a macro, once done, an edit button could be tapped to rename the macro instead of having to go through the menus one by one. So it provides the same convenience as with radial menus.
Finally, for any non-supported software, in relation to this thread 8 sections radial menu barely usable , I propose to add a button within the radial menu configuration UI in which icons can be toggled off.
I think that overall, these improvements would be really welcome, especially for batch editing radial menus.
Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Option to disable icons for a specific radial menu
- Disable_Icons.png (49.51 KiB) Viewed 5204 times
- The ability to directly edit a radial menu
- Edit_Macro_RadialMenu.png (75.91 KiB) Viewed 5204 times
- Current method of editing a radial menu
- Edit_RadialMenu_current.png (48.37 KiB) Viewed 5204 times