Info for a xml conf for Simplify3D

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

teos81

Info for a xml conf for Simplify3D

Post by teos81 »

Hi to all,
i try to make a new xml profile for a 3d slicer software (Simplify3d) for use my new Spacemouse Compact.
Some use with old SpaceNavigator use an old driver and work, but those old driver didn't recognize The SpaceMouse Compact.. so i'm try to build an xml profile.
I was able to move the pointer of mouse (x or y) when move the space mouse, zoon in and out with Z of spacemouse… but i can't figure out how to write into the same output action for a axis movement the pressing of left or right mouse button and the pointer x or y movement..

Into Simplify3d you need to click left or right mouse button and move it..

I also search for a manual or some wiki for the xml but i didn't find any documentation.. There are a lot of user asking for support the 3dconnection device into Simplify3D but no one of the developer answare :(
And as i wrote, install an old driver is't possible way for who have a new device like me :(

Some one can gave to me some documentation of hint for make the xml??

Thanks a lot
Best Regard
Matteo
teos81

Re: Info for a xml conf for Simplify3D

Post by teos81 »

If some one is interested, i have made myself the conf ..
Simplify3D.zip
(949 Bytes) Downloaded 637 times
Unizp the file and place the xml into the C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxWinCore64\Cfg folder.
The spacemouse act as a mouse, so the cursor will move, it's not soo fine, but it work.
I hope the developer of simplify3d will add the offical support for full 3d mouse.

Bye
Matteo

P.s. Thanks a lot for the Ghost Support Team.. No one have answare at my questions, no clue, no hint.. I don't know wy.. Your product are soo good but your supports and documentation are soo soo soo soo soo Poor :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: