I've got some strange errors on Maya 2018 with the 3DxMaya plugin :
1. On Maya startup, even before the UI loads, I get this error :
Code: Select all
Cannot find procedure "import". Start of trace: (command window: line 2). import (command window: line 2). C3Dconnexion (file: C:/ProgramData/Autodesk/ApplicationPlugins/3DxMaya/Contents/scripts/3DxMaya_load.mel, line 2).
2. Each time I open Maya, the plugin cause Maya to switch the symmetry to "Object X" instead of "Off", and I must reset it manually once the loading is finished. Saving prefs doesn't work...
3. The plugin auto-loads, even if auto-load isn't checked in Plug-in Manager. The only way to run Maya without 3DxMaya is to uninstall the plugin.
4. If I unload, then reload the plugin, I get a ton of errors in the script editor, as well as the Relationship Editor opening (no idea why...)
Is someone familiar with those problems ? The 3D mouse works correctly in Maya but those bugs are a bit annoying, and I would like to clean them as much as possible.
Thanks in advance !
More infos :
- I use a SpaceNavigator
- 3DxMaya version 5.2.6
- userSetup.mel is empty of any commands related to 3DxMaya