archicad ?

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

necko77

archicad ?

Post by necko77 »

how can i adjust my Spacenavigator to pan, zoom in and out in plan view of archicad.
Thx
UtaSH

Re: archicad ?

Post by UtaSH »

Hi necko77,

unfortunately we have no detailed information about ArchiCAD. The support for the 3D mouse was implemented by Graphisoft directly. Please contact the support of ArchiCAD for information on how to activate the support for the 3D mouse in ArchiCAD.
necko77

Post by necko77 »

uludwig wrote:Hi necko77,

unfortunately we have no detailed information about ArchiCAD. The support for the 3D mouse was implemented by Graphisoft directly. Please contact the support of ArchiCAD for information on how to activate the support for the 3D mouse in ArchiCAD.
thx for your answer and time
necko77

Post by necko77 »

Graphisoft is terrible when there is a wish from a archicad user ! They never take serius what archicad users write to them. I post a WISH on archicad forum but they will implement that is 2174 year !

Is there plans from you to develope something like RBC9 driver...
This 3dmouse is pritty useless without it . . .

and it looks like win 7 64 bit is not compatible with RCB9 drivers...
these drivers would take care of all my problems

I think this is very important !
AC22

Post by AC22 »

UtaSH wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 am Hi necko77,

How did you make contact with Graphisoft to get the implementation accomplished? We need an inside connection to get their attention.

Another question. Armed with the SDK, what is required to add a few features to the 3DXWare Driver?
I know we can record Keyboard macros with the 3DXWARE but what about mouse clicks? Some tools require drilling down into menus to access them and there are no keyboard shortcuts for everything.

Thanks,
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

You can as well select the mouse clicks in the button mapping list.

Or you can record them in a macro. What you can not record is where it clicks. Once the macro is started you have to make sure the mouse it at the correct location.