Bluebeam Revu

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

SMOONEY

Bluebeam Revu

Post by SMOONEY »

The new driver seems to have caused some issues with BB. I can no longer pan or zoom, only scroll. if you change the advanced settings to enable the other axis it wont do anything until you set back to default settings to get scroll back. Am i missing something?
UtaSH

Re: Bluebeam Revu

Post by UtaSH »

Hello SMOONEY,

we are not aware that Bluebeam Revu supports our 3D mouse devices. See here the list of applications that support our devices - or at least those that we are aware of. :wink:

Have you been able to navigate with the 3D mouse in Bluebeam Revu previously? Which driver version were you using? Which 3Dconnexion device do you have?

See if removing all settings might solve the issue.
ParrishB

Post by ParrishB »

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same issue as SMOONEY in Bluebeam Revu. When I reset the settings to default I can zoom on PDF's in a clunky fashion. As soon as I customize a setting all function ceases. This happened within the past 2 weeks. I have updated to the latest driver for the mouse.

I also thought I'd point out an error in your comment. You said you are not aware that Bluebeam supports your devices, but on the list you linked they are called out as a certified partner. It's listed under software as "PDF REVU" and Company as "Bluebeam Software". Please work with your certified partner to restore mouse function in their program.

Thank you.
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello ParrishB,

you are right - I apologize that I oversaw it in our list. It's been a while that we have tested the application. I think we should remove the "certified" until we found the time to verify the current status.

But in any case you need to address any problems with the navigation in PDF REVU with the software manufacturer. Only they can correct the navigation with the 3D mouse in their application.
spamisforthebirds

Post by spamisforthebirds »

I just now received this mouse in the mail, opened up Blubeam Revu, and I'm having this problem. Has anyone found a solution for this?